AMS Controls has provided quality control systems for metal forming for over 40 years. Although its foundation lies in roll forming, it has expanded its expertise to other metal forming applications like folding, tube & pipe, HVAC, and more. AMS Controls has extensive experience creating custom systems designed to maximize productivity for manufacturers. These systems include not only the controls themselves, but also a powerful production management platform that tracks crucial data for reporting and financial justifications.
Many of the employees at AMS Controls have deep experience in the roll forming and metal forming industry. Several management team members regularly share their experience by speaking at industry conferences, serving on industry councils, or leading training sessions at AMS Controls headquarters.
AMS Controls provides world-class engineered solutions – including production management software and integrated machine controls – that optimize the operations of manufacturers in the metal forming industry and provide a fair return on investment.
- New Product – Eclipse Pro PDF, 168.01 KB
- New Product – Pathfinder Edge PDF, 330.48 KB
- Lazer Safe for Pathfinder – Westman Canada Installation PDF, 268.81 KB
- AMS Controls Becomes Exclusive Provider of Lazer Safe Folding Machine Safety System PDF, 325.53 KB
- AMS Controls and AppliCad USA Working Together to Streamline Metal Roofing Estimating and Production PDF, 429.38 KB
- Pathfinder 2.0 Released PDF, 408.44 KB
- Roll Forming Controls Give New Life – FABTECH 2014 PDF, 364.19 KB
- AMS Controls – New Product Manager Announcement PDF, 330.20 KB
Logos and Images
- AMS Logo PNG, 4.15 KB
- AMS Logo EPS, 607.35 KB
- Eclipse Production Management Software Logo PNG, 41.32 KB
- Eclipse Production Management Software Logo EPS, 148.35 KB
- Pathfinder Folding Machine Controls Logo PNG, 65.53 KB
- Pathfinder Folding Machine Controls Logo EPS, 1.48 MB
Corporate Fact Sheet
12180 Prichard Farm Rd.
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
AMS Controls GmbH
|Established:||Founded in 1977 by Richard Allman|
|Number of Employees:||Approx. 35|