Join our Team
AMS Controls is an advanced technology provider that designs leading-edge machine control solutions for the metal forming industry. We work for thousands of clients managing thousands of installations, helping them set new standards of operational efficiency in the industry.
For over forty-five years, we’ve been helping our customers revolutionize the way they run their manufacturing business. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. You’ll find our current job vacancies below. Resumes for all job openings should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the following address:
12180 Prichard Farm Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
All questions should be emailed to email@example.com. No phone inquiries, please.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Subject area: Electric-Electronic-Mechatronic Professional
AMS Controls GmbH specializes in sheet metal processing machines. We build on a strong corporate culture and promote the further development of our team out of conviction.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the pre-installation at the company’s site and the assembly of controls for metal processing machines at the customer site.
This includes, among other things:
– Participation at in-house project meetings
– Internal pre-installation (control cabinet construction)
– Assembly work
– Administrative tasks
– Completed apprenticeship in mechatronics/electrical engineering or higher technical education in the range of automation technology, electrical engineering (technical school EL, HTL, or similar)
– Electromechanical activities, SPS programming knowledge advantageous.
– Work experience advantageous
– German and English Language Skills
– Independent, precise and structured way of working, enjoyment of details
– Personal commitment and flexibility as well as a reliable and a good team player
– Prepared to travel internationally
– An interesting and varied range of tasks in a stable, expanding company within a committed team
– Family-run company with a pleasant working atmosphere
– An international environment
– Flexible working hours
– Free parking space
The minimum salary according to the collective agreement is 2568 EUR, overpayment in line with the market, depending on your qualifications and experience. Please send your application and your earliest possible starting date by mail or e-mail to:
AMS Controls GmbH
We are looking forward to your application!