Running TeamViewer on an Eclipse PC
- From the Eclipse PC, download the TeamViewer QuickSupport app from the TeamViewer website.
- Run the downloaded program to start a QuickSupport session.
Installing TeamViewer on a Pathfinder PC
- USB removable flash drive
- TeamViewer Installation file
- Insert USB into any port on PC.
- Download TeamViewer Installation file and extract the files to your removable flash drive.
- Right click on the folder (highlighted in Figure 1).
Figure 1: Right Click the Folder
- Select Send To (highlighted in Figure 2).
Figure 2: Send To
- Choose the USB removable (highlighted in Figure 3).
Figure 3: Removable Disk
NOTE: It doesn’t matter the letter as long as Removable Disk is chosen.
- Close window
- Remove USB drive from computer.
- Locate Pathfinder PF PC.
- Disable Write Filter.
- Insert USB drive into any of the USB ports on the back of the Pathfinder PF PC.
- Install the rootsupd.exe by moving it to the desktop and double-clicking the icon.
Figure 4: rootsupd Icon
NOTE: There’s no visible indication that the install happened, so just wait 10 seconds after double-clicking the .exe before proceeding to the next step.
- Copy TeamViewerQS.exe (http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe) to the same location where it is on the new PCs: the Pathfinder Tools folder on the Desktop.
Figure 5: TeamViewerQS Icon
- Enable the Write Filter.