Note: This Backup/Restore procedure is ONLY applicable to the pre-Pathfinder XL250BB. These are legacy items.
To backup or restore the XL250BB, you will need a 9 pin straight through serial cable and Flash Wizard software.
You will need a saved XML file containing the backup data.
If you do not have a saved XML backup, then create one in Step 8 below.
- Turn the power off to the controller and hook up your serial cable.
- Start the Flash Wizard software.
- Go to Setup, Port, and Primary Port. The settings will be as follows:
- Port: This is user specific. Input whichever port you are plugged into.
- Baudrate: 38400
- Stop Bits: 1
- Parity: None
- Data Bits: 8
- Hit OK
- Power the controller up and go to Diagnostics, Data Backup/Restore.
- On the right hand side you should have the option to Open Comm. Port. Select it.
- In Flash Wizard, go to File, Data Backup.
- In the pop-up you can select what you want to save in a new XML file, or you can hit load and select your file, and import it into the controller.